Frequently Asked Questions
Payment and Fees
Credit cards and checks are accepted. For check payment, please mail to:
350 Rhode Island Street, Suite 220N
San Francisco, CA 94103
If you have further questions on payment, please email TEC2017@freemanxp.com
If you are unable to attend, please note the following cancellation requirements:
If you are unable to attend The Exchange Community and would like to substitute your registration for another individual, please click the Already Registered? link on the event registration website, enter your email and confirmation number, and then click Substitute Registration on the Confirmation Page. Please send any questions on this process to TECinfo@workiva.com.
Cancellation must be submitted on or before August 22, 2017, for a full refund. To cancel, please click the Already Registered? link on the event registration website, enter your email and confirmation number, and then click Cancel Registration on the Confirmation Page. If cancellation occurs after August 22, 2017, please email TECinfo@workiva.com to cancel your registration. Any registration fee incurred in 2017 minus $250 administrative fee, will be transferred toward registration for The Exchange Community 2018.
Hotel Room Changes or Cancellation
Registration for the conference and reservations for the hotel are separate transactions. If you need to change or cancel your hotel room, please work directly with the MGM Grand Las Vegas. Please direct any other questions regarding your hotel reservation to TEC2017@freemanxp.com.
We are always looking for customers to share their Wdesk stories. Email TECinfo@workiva.com to tell us how Wdesk has transformed the way your work or if you've mastered a process and want to share with others.
Customer panel volunteers will be notified if chosen to participate on a panel at the conference. If you would like to volunteer, please email TECinfo@workiva.com.
Please specify any special dietary needs or allergies when you register. You can also send an email to TECinfo@workiva.com.
Here's what some of our previous TEC attendees had to say.
- TEC is beneficial for everyone—from beginners to experienced users.
- I thought this was one of the best conferences I have ever been to! It was organized and fun, and there were so many sessions filled with great information.
- I enjoy the face-to-face time with the Workiva staff and talking about what's coming next with developers. They ask us questions about our preferences and really want to get feedback from us as they are building out future enhancements.
- The overall atmosphere was inspiring and motivating. The general session speakers were informative and entertaining, and the breakout sessions provided relevant and timely information that can be used to improve how we use Wdesk.
- The sessions and hands-on demos in the Wdesk Lounge were very informative. I also got a lot out of networking with Workiva employees, as well as other Wdesk users.
- There's so much to learn about Wdesk. When you attend The Exchange Community, you have the opportunity to learn about available features and how to use them more efficiently.
- This conference is more than just the Wdesk product. People who are light users can come and learn about industry trends, SEC developments, etc. That's a key selling point to senior leadership at my company.
- We walked away with so much excitement for Wdesk.
View more reasons to attend here.
The Exchange Community is open to all Workiva customers and those interested in adopting Wdesk to optimize their collaborative work management. Educational tracks will be available for new and experienced users of all Wdesk solutions and for individuals in all stages of their reporting careers. Be ready to:
- Discover best practices
- Learn from industry thought leaders
- Experience one-on-one, hands-on training
- Influence real Wdesk features
- Network with thought leaders and peers
View more reasons to attend here.
To request a sponsorship prospectus, please contact us.
Lodging and Location
No, the registration fee covers conference admission, entry into evening events, and most meals. However, special room rates have been negotiated for conference attendees.